- 1 ENJOY SAVINGS WITHOUT CUTTING COVERAGE.
- 1.0.1 New car discount
- 1.0.2 Multiple policy discount
- 184.108.40.206.1 Smart student discount
- 220.127.116.11.2 Meet the requirements and your young driver may qualify for a discount.
- 18.104.22.168.3 VEHICLE DISCOUNTS
- 22.214.171.124.4 Your car itself could be a vehicle for savings. Safety features, type or age of car and more can help you save.
- 126.96.36.199.5 MORE DISCOUNTS
- 188.8.131.52.6 It’s always good to save. See which discounts you might qualify for.
- 1.1 Share this:
- 1.2 Like this:
Insurance Considerations For Older Cars
Owning an older vehicle can have its advantages, from nostalgic value to potential cost savings if you own the vehicle outright. You may also be able to make money-saving adjustments to the car insurance coverage on your trusty old ride.
There are multiple ways to adjust coverage on an old car: You may choose to lower your limits, increase your deductibles or even drop certain coverages altogether. It helps to know what car insurance coverages are required by law (or by your lender) — and what each helps protect — before you make adjustments to your policy. Here are some things to consider if you have an older car.
ENJOY SAVINGS WITHOUT CUTTING COVERAGE.
It is possible to get quality coverage at a lower rate than you might think. With a wide variety of car insurance discounts on things from your vehicle to the way you drive it, there are lots of ways to save.
New car discount
You could save big if your vehicle is new and you’re the first owner.
Multiple policy discount
Bundle your car insurance with a home or renters policy for more savings.