We get good news for Pokémon GO players . Apparently, the game has received news just a few minutes ago.
This is the evolution by exchange , which can already be used by players, so if you exchange some creatures you will not have to spend candy to evolve them. In addition, more Teselia Pokémon have been added .
We leave you with the shared message:
Evolution by exchange has long been an iconic mechanic in the main Pokémon series. We are happy to add this feature to Pokémon GO!
Exchanging certain Pokémon will not entail any cost of candy to evolve them. More Pokémon originally discovered in the Teselia region also come to Pokémon GO, and some of them will benefit from the addition of evolution by exchange as well.
Evolution by exchange
- How it works: Exchange an eligible Pokémon to reduce the cost of candy to evolve it.
- Which Pokémon can obtain evolution benefits by exchange? Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler and Haunter are some of the Pokémon that can now benefit from evolution by exchange. If you received one of these Pokémon in an exchange in the past, congratulations! That Pokémon will count as Pokémon without candy cost when you evolve it.
- Pokémon originally discovered in the region of Teselia that benefit from the exchange: Boldore, Gurdurr, Karrablast and Shelmet now appear in Pokémon GO and will be eligible for the benefits of evolution by exchange. And remember: the evolutions of Boldore and Gurdurr, Gigalith and Conkeldurr could be powerful Pokémon to have in your battle groups!
Even more Pokémon arrive in the world of Pokémon GO!
In addition to Boldore, Gurdurr, Karrablast and Shelmet, we have an exciting cast of more Pokémon that will appear wild, in raids and in eggs soon.
- Pokémon that appear wild: Roggenrola, Tympole, Dwebble, Trubbish, Karrablast, Joltik, Shelmet and more.
- Pokémon born from eggs:
- 2 km eggs: Venipede and Dwebble
- 5 km eggs: Roggenrola, Tympole, Trubbish, Karrablast, Joltik and Shelmet
- 10 km eggs: Timburr, Tirtouga, Archen and Axew
- Pokémon that appear in raids: Timburr will also be available in raids of a star.
- Pokémon that appear wild in certain parts of the world:
- North America, South America and Africa: Throh (also available in 10 km eggs)
- Europe, Asia and Australia: Sawk (also available in 10km eggs)
- Southern United States, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and South America: Maractus
- Egypt and Greece: Sigilyph
- Eastern hemisphere: Basculin in the form of red stripes
- Western Hemisphere: Basculin in the form of blue stripes