‘Pokémon Go‘ is about to meet a year, so Niantic Labs is implementing new features to keep the experience fresh. This time, the Pokémon Masters will be able to meet to win powerful team creatures thanks to raid battles.
These team battles are one of the most requested features of fans and are finally available. RAID battles allow 20 players of level 31 or more to meet in a Pokémon gym to confront and capture powerful creatures, including legendary, and win some rewards such as candies, berries and pokeballs, among other things. However, there is bad news: Battle raids are only available in some gyms around the world. Niantic didn’t specify what these places are, but it’s probably important stops. Also, the study promised that the feature will gradually reach players with lower level and will be during July when all Pokémon teachers will be able to participate in the raid battles.
In related information, Niantic released an update to mark the people cheating on ‘Pokémon Go’. Likewise, the study announced that there will soon be Pokémon battles between users and that the legendary creatures are coming in early.
Were you one of those who waited calmly for the arrival of ‘Pokémon Go’ to Latin America and already noticed that gyms are overrun by coaches with level 20 and Pokémon with huge numbers? Do not worry, we will give you a series of tips that will help you to climb fast level so that you live up to the best players of ‘Pokémon Go‘ in your city.
Tips for fast-level climbing in ‘Pokémon Go’.
The first thing you have to take into account is that there are actions that give you more experience than others, so the strategy to follow should be thought through these principles in mind.
- Register a new Pokémon in the Pokédex: 500 XP.
- Evolves a Pokémon: 500 XP.
- Capture a repeat Pokémon: 100 XP.
- Hatches an egg: 200 XP.
- Defeat a gym Leader: 150 XP.
- Excellent launch of a Poké Ball: 100 xp • Fight a trainer in a gym: 100 XP.
- Defeat a Pokémon training in a gym: 50 XP.
- Check a PokéStop: 50 xp (sometimes you can give 100 XP).
- Performs a great launch of Poké Ball: 50 xp.
- Performs a good launch of Poké Ball: 10 XP.
- Throws a curve with a Poké Ball: 10 XP.