It seems that Niantic has confirmed interesting news for Pokémon GO players . Just a few minutes ago, we received news related to the research tasks of the game.
These research tasks are related to the weather and have Shiny Lotad and Shiny Castform as protagonists. We leave you with the shared message:
Professor Willow is going to carry out limited research on the impact of weather on Pokémon, focusing on the Water type Pokémon and Lotad Plant.
Spin the photodisks in the nearby Poképaradas to get field research tasks that lead you to the encounter with this Seaweed Pokémon.
While completing the investigation, keep an eye out for other Pokémon that may be affected by atmospheric conditions, such as Castform!
We leave you more details below:
Date and times:
On March 30, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. in your local time.
– The Pokémon that appear as a function of the weather will be presented more frequently during the event.
– Limited research assignments will be available when you turn the photodisks on the Poképaradas.
– When completing the tasks of limited research, you will get encounters with Lotad.
– If you are lucky, you may find Lotad variocolor and Castform variocolor in its Normal Form!
– The Castform Meteorobola movement will be permanently added to the game.
Remember! While you have achieved limited research during the time of the event, you can complete it at any time.
And do not forget that you must venture to look for many Poképaradas to get new tasks and find as many Lotad as you can!
We hope to see you researching!
Remember to be alert to your surroundings while you enjoy exploring!
-The Pokémon GO team