The day of the Pokémon GO community on January 12, 2019 is starring Totodile, the friendly crocodile that we can find in a greater percentage during that day and even having options to obtain its variocolor version.
A new community day is coming up in Pokémon GO for next January 12th, and thanks to that comes as main protagonist Totodile. As has happened in other editions, this Pokémon will appear in greater regularity during the three hours of the event, including its variocolor version, with which it will be essential that you go out to enjoy games with Pokémon GO .
For this we have created this guide for the day of the community of Totodile of Pokémon GO of January 12, 2019 that will give you all the details you need so you can make yourself with this creature in a much simpler way, with appropriate strategies for these three intense hours.
Pokémon Go: guide for the day of the community on January 12, 2019
Below we show you all the times by zones for the community day of January 12, 2019 in Pokémon GO . Remember that this event is limited and will last only three hours during the indicated day:
- Asia Pacific Region: January 13, 2019 from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm JST (GMT + 9)
- Europe: January 12, 2019 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm UTC (GMT +0)
- Spain: January 12, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Americas: January 12, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT -8)
As Pokémon protagonist we have Totodile , a creature of water that will be at our disposal during more regularity during the three hours of the event on January 12. You can find it in a wild way, so that after you participate that day you can add it to your list, even in variocolor version.
If you manage to capture Totodile, and make it evolve until one hour after community day ends, then this water type Pokémon will learn an exclusive special movement. This special movement will be the Hidrocañón .
Bonus of the day
- All the baits we use will last three hours, which will allow us to see many more creatures during that time.
- During these hours the eggs will take to hatch a quarter of the time than they normally do, which will be much faster than we can hatch all those eggs that we have in the incubator.
- We will also have the option of appearing the variocolor version of Totodile, so we must take advantage of those three hours to try to get a version that we may take a long time to get back.
How to take advantage of the day
- As has been usual in other days of the community, we recommend that you use all the baits you can in pokeparadas to obtain the greatest appearance of creatures.
- f you combine it with the lucky egg, you will get twice as much experience.
- Also, don’t forget to use all the pinia berries you can, to give you a greater amount of candies to make evolutions.
- Try to be in your favorite park about 15 minutes before the start of the event. Being so limited we recommend that you take advantage of it in its entirety. If you’re late, you’ll regret it later.
- It is normal to experience server problems during the first few minutes, so do not despair and leave the place.
- Being close to the Pokeparadas, you will have major rewards of stellar dust, berries and ultraballs.
- Do not use baits or lures before the event because then it will only last 30 minutes.
- Use incense to attract more Pokémon.
- Take advantage of the largest number of users around to make friends and exchange gifts.
This is the best Community Day Guide on January 12th, 2019 for Pokémon GO, so you get each of the advantages. If you need more help, you have at your disposal our Pokémon Go Guide, as well as Pokémon go nuestroanálisis to find out more about the title for Android and IOS.