Pokémon GO already has a wide variety of evolutionary stones since it was published. Here you have a complete list of them and the best Pokémon to use them.
Pokémon GO presents evolutionary stones since the introduction of the second generation in 2016. But, until today, there is already a greater variety of these and a universe of possibilities to use them. Discover how to obtain each of these elements and what are the best Pokémon to use.
In the first months inside Pokémon GO , it was only necessary to use candies to evolve our Pokémon or Eevee’s famous trick to get Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flaron. However, this changed with the arrival of evolutionary stones .
However, with the arrival of the second generation to Pokémon GO , Niantic added an object that made certain Pokémon evolve , as was the case in the canon games of the Nintendo franchise, which are called evolutionary stones .
Since then, Niantic has been adding evolutionary stones to celebrate the arrival of a new generation, forcing Pokémon GO players to search these objects so that, along with candies, their Pokémon can evolve .
What are the evolutionary stones inside Pokémon GO?
From Johto to the current fifth generation called Teselia / Unova, Pokémon GO players have the possibility of getting seven evolutionary stones , which we will mention on this list.
- Flake Dragon
- Solar Stone
- Metal cladding
- King’s Rock
- Sinnoh Stone
- Teselia Stone / Unova
How to get evolutionary stones in Pokémon GO
The evolutionary stones are not in store Pokémon GO , which means they are completely free within the augmented reality game. In addition, you can have several of these objects, as there is no limit. Eye, as long as you have space in your equipment bag.
Which means that evolutionary objects can be obtained by rotating the pokemon photodiscs in Pokémon GO , through the weekly reward box or by completing certain special research tasks within the augmented reality game.
What Pokémon can use evolutionary stones in Pokémon GO?
- In Pokémon GO , only Seadra can use the dragon scale and more than 100 candies can evolve in Kingdra.
- This evolutionary stone can be used on two creatures inside Pokémon GO . The first is Sunkern, who can be equipped with the Solar Stone and 50 candies to evolve in Sunflora.
- The second candidate to use the Solar Stone is Gloom, who with the help of this object and 100 candies can become a Bellosom within Pokémon GO .
- Equip it to Onix and with 50 candies you can evolve it in a huge Steelix.
- Equip it with Scyther and with 50 candies you can evolve it in a very fast Scizor.
- Equip it to a Poliwhirl and with 100 candies it will evolve in Politoed, the alternate transformation to Poliwrath.
- Equip it to a Slowpoke and with 50 candies it will evolve in Slowking.
- A kind of chip that can only be used by Porygon, who with 50 candies will evolve in Porygon2.
The Sinnoh Stone came along with the fourth generation to Pokémon GO and this is the list of Pokémon that can use it to evolve.
- Equip it with Roselia and with 100 candies she will evolve in Roserade.
- Equip it to Misdravus and with 100 candies it will evolve in Mismagius.
- Equip it to Murkrow and with 100 candies it will evolve in Honchkrow.
- Equip it to Sneasel and with 100 candies it will evolve into Weavile.
- Equip it with Rhydon and with 100 candies it will evolve in Rhyperior.
- Equip it with Magamar and with 100 candies it will evolve in Magmortar.
- Equip it to Togetic and with 100 candies it will evolve in Togekiss.
- Equip it to Gilgar and with 100 candies it will evolve in Gliscor.
- Equip it with Porygon2 and with 100 candies it will evolve in Poryogon-Z.
- Equip it to Dusclops and with 100 candies it will evolve in Dusknoir.
- Equip it to Yanma and with 100 candies it will evolve into Yanmega.
- Equip it with Lickitung and with 100 candies it will evolve in Lickilicky.
- Equip it to Tangela and with 100 candies it will evolve in Tangrowth.
- Equip it to Electabuzz and with 100 candies it will evolve in Electivire.
- Equip it with Kirlia (male) and with 100 candies she will evolve in Gallade.
- Equip it with Snorunt (female) and with 100 candies it will evolve in Frosslass.
- Equip it with Piloswine and with 100 candies it will evolve in Mamoswine.
- Equip it to Aipom and with 100 candies it will evolve in Ambipom
The Teselia Stone is the new evolutionary object that has reached Pokémon GO along with the fifth generation and this is the list of Pokémon that can use it.
- Evolve a Lampent with the Teselia Stone and 100 candies in Chandelure.
- Evolve a Pansear with the Teselia Stone and 50 candies in Simisear.
- Evolve a Pansage with the Teselia Stone and 50 candies in Simisage.
- Evolve a Panpour with the Teselia Stone and 50 candies in Simipour.
More news from Pokémon GO
Trick to capture Weezing Galar in Pokémon GO
Weezing de Galar will appear on Pokémon GO as soon as the Chimchar community day event ends. This will happen at 2 pm on a general schedule for everyone. Your maximum deadline to catch Weezer de Galar is at 3 pm in your time zone.
Weezing de Galar arrives at Pokémon GO through a raid of level 4. The Pokémon will only be available between 2 pm and 3 pm at the local time of each country. However, it is unknown if he will return in a special event to the augmented reality game.
If you want to know all the details of Galar’s Weezing raids on Pokémon GO
All the movements of the Pokémon form Galar that reach Pokémon GO
Weezing form Galar
In Pokémon Sword and Shield as in Pokémon GO , Weezing form will be of fairy / poison type. It does not have Koffing as pre-evolution and you will receive 200 stellar powders per capture and 2 candies.
Weezing form Galar will have as the only rapid movement Casting or Tackle, which is a normal type attack; while the loaded ones will be 4: Hyperrayo, Carantoña, Rediduos and Suffocation.
Zigzagoon form Galar
The galar form of Zigzagoon is the true appearance of this creature, we met in the third generation of the saga, and is available in Pokémon GO . In the eighth generation it is sinister / normal. And evolving it in Linoone will cost us 50 candies.
Zigzagoon galar form will have as fast movements: Slapping or Tackle and Rock Strike, while the charged attacks will be 3: Dig, Grass Loop and Thunderbolt.
Linoone form galar
The evolution of Zigzagoon, Linoone, will also come to Pokémon GO in its galar form, and its registration will only be through candies. Their types are: sinister and normal.
Linoone galar form will have as fast movements: Shadow Claw and Skeleton or Taclke, while the attacks loaded will be: Dig, Grass Bow and lightning.
The best team to defeat Ferroseed in Pokémon GO
Ferroseed is one of the new raid bosses for the Super Week in Pokémon GO and keeps Teselia’s notoriety in the Niantic video game. Discover how to beat it quickly with the best ‘counters’.
As we mentioned in the previous paragraph, Ferroseed is of the Steel / Plant type, which makes it vulnerable to the Fight and Fire type movements, so we leave you the best Pokémon each class to overcome and capture it in Pokémon GO .
Best fire type counters
- Chandelure with Giro Fuego and suffocation.
- Blaziken with Fire Spin and Igneous Ring.
- Infernape with Fire Spin and Igneous Ring.
- Moltres with Giro Fuego and suffocation.
- Flareon with Giro Fuego and suffocation.
- Charizard with Fire Spin and Igneous Ring.
- Entei with Giro Fuego and Suffocation.
- Magmortar with Fire Turn and Flare.
- Typhlosion Embers and Igneous Ring.