What’s the best Legendary Pokémon?
Pokémon GO every time is adding new legendary to your Pokédex and these are usually more powerful than the rest of Pokémon. This is why they can not be used to defend gyms, but to attack them. This is why we need good legendary Pokémon with good CP and a good set of moves to defeat the gyms of the rival teams.
In this guide we will show you which are the best legendaries of the game, and what are your best attacks. At present the number of legendary is very high, so we will differentiate between the most powerful and those that are worth climbing CP.
Pokémon’s strongest legendary Pokémon GO:
These are the best legendary Pokémon to attack gyms in Pokémon GO:
- Rayquaza: Tail Dragon and Tajo Aéreo / Máximo CP: 3835
- Giratina Forma Origin: Umbria Claw and Shadow Ball / Maximum CP: 3683
- Kyogre: Waterfall and Hydro Pump / Maximum CP: 4115
- Mewtwo: Psicocorte y Psíquico / Máximo CP: 4178
- Moltres: Fire and Sofoco Turn / Maximum CP: 3465
- Raikou: Impactrueno and Voltio Cruel / Máximo CP: 3452
- Groudon: Mud Shot and Earthquake / Maximum CP: 4115
- Dialga: Dragoaliento and Tajo Aéreo / Máximo CP: 4038
- Palkia: Dragon Tail and Hydro Pump / Maximum CP: 3991
- Zapdos: Impactrueno and Lightning / Maximum CP: 3527
These are the best legendary Pokémon to attack gyms. We remember that we have left out of the list other legendary interesting as Mew, Articuno, Deoxys or Entei that are also very powerful.