You’ll see how easy it is to use two Pokémon Go accounts on the same phone , so you can enjoy your favorite game doubly.
We will achieve this thanks to a free application available in the Google Play Store, with which we can clone our favorite applications. This system not only works for Pokémon Go, we can also clone other applications that we need to have in duplicate, working at the same time and without having to constantly go in and out of the application.
The application we are going to use is Parallel Spaces and, as I said before, we can download it for free for our Android device from Google Play, the official Android application store, through a link that I leave just below these lines .
This app, apart from serving to play at the same time with two Pokémon Go accounts in a same mobile, also allows us to do the same with other applications such as WhatsApp, Facebook and Skype for some examples. That is, all those who need authorization by identity or phone number, you can clone thanks to Parallel Spaces.
In addition, this same app allows us to install applications in private mode . This means that we will not have to install the applications on our mobile phone physically, but we will enjoy our favorite apps and all their functionality, through a virtual installation. But we will deal with this in another moment.
It is extremely easy to use two Pokémon Go accounts on your mobile with Parallel Spaces, do the following:
- Once the application is downloaded from the Google Play Store, we open it and ask to authorize several permissions . As expected, you will have to allow it, otherwise it will not work.
- Now, if you go down, you will see that you get all the applications that Parallel allows us to duplicate. Just click on Pokémon Go and you will get a blue click at the top right, which means you already have Pokémon Go marking to clone.
- Click on ” add in Parallel Spaces (1) “. The one means that we only have one app to duplicate, that is, we only have Pokemon Go.
- On the next screen you will see the Pokémon Go icon, with blue circle below . This means that you must press it and a drop-down will appear where it asks you to give (again) certain permissions.
- Click on ” grant ” and we will give you the permissions you request.
- Then Pokémon Go will open and you will see that it is a totally new and functional installation.
- The last thing I advise you to do is create a shortcut of the Pokémon Go clone, which we have created, so you do not have to always go to Parallel Spaces to play with our second account.
- To do this, just re-open Parallel Spaces, click on the Pokémon Go icon and drag it to where it says ” create direct access “.
- Once done this asks you if you want to add it to the home screen. Click on ” Add ” and automatically we have the icon created.
- If you have the original icon and the clone together, you will differentiate them because the clone has the Parallel Spaces symbol embedded.
As you can see, it is very easy to use two Pokémon Go accounts in the same mobile , now you only have to hunt all the Pokémon that you can, in your two accounts, and enjoy.