On February 23, Pokémon GO players will be able to catch Clamperl for a few hours, completing the following research missions.
Clamperl , the water-type Pokémon of the third generation, will be captured for the first time in Pokémon GO this Saturday, February 23 for a limited time , but for this it will be necessary to fulfill certain missions that will be achieved in the Poképaradas.
The DataMiner Pokémon GO “Chrales” shared on Twitter this temporary event data, in particular the missions must complete Coaches to capture Clamperl.
These missions will be achieved randomly by rotating the photodisk of any Poképarada between 11:00 and 13:00 Spanish time on February 23. They are the following:
- Combat in a gym
- Combat in a raid
- Use a super-charged Attack in a gym combat
- Use (X) berries to help you capture a Pokémon
- Capture a Magikarp or a Wailmer
- Capture a Psyduck or a Krabby
- Capture (X) Water type Pokémon
- Evolve (X) Water type Pokémon
- Get (X) curved ball tosses
- Get (X) good pitches
- Get (X) good pitches in a row
- Get (X) excellent releases
- Get (X) excellent releases in a row)
- Tour (X) photodisks of Poképaradas
Evolutions: how to get Huntail and Gorebyss
With the arrival of Clamperl to Pokémon GO, so do their two evolutions . In Game Freak games, the water type Pokémon evolves to one or the other depends on the object that has equipped to exchange it with another player. In the game of Niantic the performance is different.
Clamperl will evolve to Huntail or Gorebyss by giving him 50 Clamperl Caramels , but the evolution is completely random ; there is no way to predict whether it will become one or the other.
In other news about Pokémon GO, during this weekend will also be available the legendary Pokémon Latias , with its version variocolor ( shiny ) in the raids.