Tomorrow begins the Pokémon GO Fest at 8.00 am Spanish time in the German city, Dortmund. There will take place the second festival of the 3rd anniversary of the departure of Pokémon GO.
Then we tell you all the details to know to be able to enjoy inside and outside the event.
We will start talking about the location of the event, it takes place in the Westfalenpark of Dortmund. A large outdoor area where you can enjoy pokeparadas, pokémon, thematic areas and even other coaches.
On the map you can see different points of interest such as routes of 2 and 10 KM to hatch eggs, another point to consider is the store of the event which will have a quick queue if you only want to buy an official GO Fest shirt .
We can appreciate that there will be 4 thematic areas but, what will be the spawn?
Niantic has been announcing through the official Twitter of Pokémon GO Germany which Pokémon will appear most frequently during the duration of the event:
It is common for GO Fest attendees to have a special mission to get a Mythical Pokémon before the rest of the players, this time the legendary Pokémon of the GO Fest of Chicago Jirachi is repeated for the assistants of the GO Fest of Dortmund.
Here you have a summary of everything officially announced:
- Reminder to carry a refillable maximum 0.33l water bottle.
- List of locations where you can get a European SIM from Telekom, Vodafone and Telefónica.
- Map of the event
- The park opens at 7:00 and closes at 20:00.
- Early Access tickets are from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Normal tickets are from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- There will be no physical tickets. To start playing the Go Fest, enter through the assigned door with the game open and the ticket ingame ready. A wristband will be received and the event will automatically be activated in your game if the data is valid.
- There will be gifts throughout the day such as T-shirts, medals or headphones.
- From 10:30 you can take a picture with Eevee and Pikachu next to Florian Tower.
- Next to the Instinct team area there will be a merchandising area and another Niantic area near Florian Tower. They will open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or end of stock.
- In the stores you can pay with money and credit cards, although there will be a quick queue just for t-shirts of the event where you can only pay in cash. The event shirt will cost € 30.
- There will be pvp tournaments near Kaiserhain. Tickets for these tournaments will be given in the area of each team at 8:00 for Early Access tickets and 11:00 for general tickets. It will play league of 1500 and the best of 1 combat.
- Autograph session every day from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. They will be Spieletrend, Keibron Gamer, Trainer Tips, MYSTIC7 and REVERSAL. It will require a ticket distributed from 11:00 to 12:00.
- Group photo every day at 6:30 p.m. near Seebühne
They have already started sending the medals to the attendees, with these medals are those who will grant access to the park by teaching at the entrance to get a bracelet that gives access to the entire event.
One tip for all those attending is that they put the game in English because it is not shown in Spanish if you have early access or not.
For now it is unknown which Pokémon will be activated globally with a greater spawn, but stay tuned to our social networks to learn more about this event