Aquatic Festival 2019, The game hosts these days an event starring the water Pokémon, but in which we can still find up to Rayquazas variocolor.
Water Pokémon are the main protagonists of the week in Pokémon GO on the occasion of the 2019 Aquatic Festival , an event that takes place these days, from August 23 to 30 . Niantic has confirmed all the news that comes to the game on these dates, among which the following stand out:
- Debut of the shiny or variocolor version of Barboach, Carvanha, Sharpedo and Wiscash within the game. They appear as wild Pokémon (minus one of them, still to be revealed, who will be the raid boss).
- The evolutions of Corpish, Crawdaunt, Kingler and Krabby will learn the exclusive movement Martillazo , a loaded atque.
The developer has also revealed the different Pokémon that we will find as raid bosses according to the level of difficulty we choose when doing the raids.
Level 1 raids
- Krabby (with option to be shiny)
- Lotad (with option to be shiny)
- Seel (with option to be shiny)
- Wailmer (with option to be shiny)
- Wingul (with option to be shiny)
Level 2 raids
- Clamperl (with option to be shiny)
- Feebas (with option to be shiny)
Level 3 raids
- Raichu Alola (with option to be shiny)
Level 4 raids
- Absol (with option to be shiny)
- Marowak Alola (with option to be shiny)
Level 5 raids
- Rayquaza (with option to be shiny)
In addition, we remind you that there will be a special five-star raid on Wednesday, August 28, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Spanish local time) in which we can capture Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf , three legendary of the fourth generation, from Sinnoh.
We leave you with another infographic with all the details of the raids, but not before reminding you that these days you can also do with Jirachi if you complete a series of missions known as ” the millenary lethargy “.